Monday, March 28, 2011

The Great Backyard Chicken Adventure, part 17 - Ladies with Attitude

Dinner is usually served between 5 and 6, but the closer it gets to 6 the more attitude I get. Lots of chirrups, some jumping, “Where have you been? Do you know how long I’ve been waiting?”, such entitled ladies!

I choose take-out now based on what I can share with the girls. They like different things too, and if the menu hasn’t changed in a few days Thelma comes up and looks me in the eye….her silence says volumes.

She is tolerating more pats on the back now, and just moves away when she’s had enough touching. Louise on the other hand has totally lost it while the molting is going. She’s not eating until after I leave and scurries away at the slightest movement. I wonder if she feels as bad as she looks?

No comments:

Post a Comment